A horse dewormer for use in horses, foals and ponies.
- Safe for foals and pregnant mares, older horses, thin and underweight horses, miniature horses, the environment and for use around other farm animals and pets
- Labeled for the control of large and small strongyles (including migrating larvae), pinworms and ascarids (roundworms)
- A larvicidal dose is the only FDA-approved treatment for all stages of encysted small strongyles
- A unique apple-cinnamon flavor that horses readily accept
- The antiparasitic action of Panacur (fenbendazole) Paste 10% is due to the inhibition of energy metabolism in the parasite
Panacur (fenbendazole) Paste 10% is indicated for the control of large strongyles (Strongylus edentatus, S. equinus, S. vulgaris), encysted early third stage (hypobiotic), late third stage and fourth stage cyathostome larvae, small strongyles, pinworms (Oxyuris equi), ascarids (Parascaris equorum) and arteritis caused by hypobiotic larvae of Strongylus vulgaris in horses.
Panacur (fenbendazole) Paste 10% has no known contraindications with any drug.